- What is the other word of understanding?
- How do you praise an intelligent person?
- What do you call an intelligent person?
- What is another word for not understanding?
- How do you describe understanding?
- What is a synonym for more knowledge?
- How do you describe a knowledgeable person?
- What is a synonym for good understanding?
- How do you say someone is understanding?
- What is mutual understanding?
- What is the other word for strong?
What is the other word of understanding?
The words appreciate and comprehend are common synonyms of understand.
While all three words mean “to have a clear or complete idea of,” understand and comprehend are very often interchangeable, with understand sometimes stressing the fact of having attained a firm mental grasp of something..
How do you praise an intelligent person?
Complimenting Intelligence, Creativity, and ResourcefulnessYou’re a smart cookie.Your perspective is refreshing.Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right times is impressive.When you say, “I meant to do that,” I totally believe you.You have the best ideas.More items…
What do you call an intelligent person?
A person possessing a highly developed intellect. intellectual. academic. highbrow. brain.
What is another word for not understanding?
What is another word for don’t understand?don’t knowdon’t comprehenddon’t realizedon’t recognize
How do you describe understanding?
Here are some adjectives for understanding: doubtful and evident, your curious, certain interior, real musical, clear and accurate, friendly, direct and indirect, full and complete, tacit, mutual, humane, cordial, more complete, human, indirect, evident, stable, imperfect, doubtful, deeper, accurate, correct, wider, …
What is a synonym for more knowledge?
other words for more knowledgeable brilliant. conscious. discerning. experienced. intelligent.
How do you describe a knowledgeable person?
Someone who is knowledgeable is highly educated and well versed in a particular subject.
What is a synonym for good understanding?
How do you say someone is understanding?
You can do that by saying:OK / Alright / Sure.Got it.OK, I get it now / That’s clear, thank you.Fair enough / I see where you’re coming from / I take your point / That makes sense.Of course / Absolutely.I appreciate why you think that, but…I hear what you’re saying, but…When You Understand Someone’s Feelings:More items…•
What is mutual understanding?
1. mutual understanding – sympathy of each person for the other. mutual affection. sympathy – a relation of affinity or harmony between people; whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other; “the two of them were in close sympathy”
What is the other word for strong?
What is another word for strong?toughburlyruggedbeefymightyathleticgreatsinewystalwartstout63 more rows